how to sort By Stock & Push Out Of Stock to Bottom Of List in collection page

Gaurav24
Visitor
3 0 1

how to sort By Stock & Push Out Of Stock to Bottom Of List in collection page (Dawn 

Replies 3 (3)

Rishihuptech
Shopify Partner
351 63 68

Hi @Gaurav24 
This solutions for this is already there in community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/sort-by-stock-push-out-of-stock-to-bottom-of-lis...

If you found this response helpful, please do like and accept the solution. Thanks!
Need support with Customizing your Shopify store?
Feel free to contact me at info@huptechweb.com or Visit our website Huptech Web.
Instant Shortcode Builder: Integrate customizable UI features anywhere in your store - No coding knowledge required

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
680 36 49

Hello @Gaurav24 

This is a custom requirement and it needs a lot of file editing.

You can follow the setup from the link but if you are a non technical person I suggest you to take help of a developer for the setup.

Let me know if needed any help here.

Thanks 

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Liked my work ? Buy a coffee !!! Hire me as your developer or send your queries here.

Miriam_Solovey
Shopify Partner
26 0 2

Hi @Gaurav24this is Miriam from Kimonix app. Our app can help push your out-of-stock products to the bottom and sort by stock with one click!

Here’s how it looks in the app:

Pushing out-of-stock products:

Miriam_Solovey_0-1707152691309.png

Sorting by inventory:

Miriam_Solovey_1-1707153042328.png

I suggest watching this short video to see how easy it is to sort a collection using the app.

We are a plug-and-play solution (we are not touching your code) so feel free to try the app.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions! 🤗