Is your product ready for sale on Shopify?

Bheng80
Visitor
1 0 1

My trial is done today but I don’t know if it’s working my store, it seems that it won’t work, anyway how many days before you got notice to the customer? 

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @Bheng80.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared with us as that is very helpful! In order to have your online store available for your customers to view, you will need to Prepare your Shopify store for launch. This a great guide to use as it will walk you through making a test purchase on your online store and remove the online store password to allow your customers to access your store and begin shopping.

With that being said, I would recommend you to take a look into the subscriptions that are offered to have your online store available to your customers. You can take a look at our Pricing page to see the specific features each plan offers.

In regards to your trial coming to an end, you can reach out to our support by logging into your store using our Contact Us page. Feel more than welcome to ask for any additional assistance with preparing your online store to be launched.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog