How to verify payments

jaxonliddle
1 0 0

Im trying to verify my payments and it asks me to contact support but I dont know what to do. HELP!!!

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
978 65 161

Hey, @jaxonliddle!

Would this be to verify your Shopify Payments account? Our Financial Services team will occasionally ask users of Shopify Payments to verify their identity, just as a security measure. You can do this by contacting our support team! Please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. To get started, type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you will be provided with some guides that may resolve your issue for you, and it will also give you the option to speak to a Support Advisor if the guides aren't what you're looking for. You should see the 'Contact Support' link at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question! From there, I would advise starting a live chat, as this is the fastest way to resolve your issue.

Once you touch base with our support team, our Financial Services team will be able to send you a secure link via email where you can upload proof of identity. The Financial Services team will let you know what documents you will need to provide, this is usually a clear, colour scan of a government-issued ID like a passport or drivers licence, and proof of address. The team will let you know for sure what is needed, and be sure to only send your information via the secure link they provide you with. I'm sure this will be resolved for you soon!

The next step (once the team verify your identity) would be to test the Shopify Payments gateway to make sure you are all set up for the upcoming BFCM weekend! There is a detailed guide here that will walk you through how to do this. Did you have any other questions about the set-up? I'd be happy to chat further!

Let me know how you get on! 

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes