I already have a store

ebo11387
5 0 0

Hi, I have 2 stores with Shopify but something has happened with one of them. I have a store (GraftingPro) that's already registered with Shopify, but in the process of switching from my other store (Bagged By Ebony) to GraftingPro I was locked out and then when I had "access" something popped up stating that I had 9 days left of my trial. There is no trial, my store is already complete and I've had my store for I believe 5 months now so I'm confused; how do I delete this other store that may have been created?

0 Likes
ebo11387
5 0 0

These are the screen shots of my real store and the duplicate that formed when I tried to access my store.

This is my store.This is my store.My store is already created.My store is already created.This is not my store.This is not my store.Not my store.Not my store.

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
347 68 68

Hi @ebo11387 

Thank you for reaching out for help with your account. I understand that a trial store was created on accident and you want to make sure it is closed properly. This is completely understandable and I can help you with that.

Once you are in the admin for the store you don't want to keep, you will want to go to Settings > Plans and use the Cancel Subscription option. This will close the store and ensure there are no billing fees for the account. If you need additional help with this, please feel free to contact our live support: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support.

Thank you,

Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ebo11387
5 0 0
Hello, thanks for contacting me. I've followed the directions to delete the
store but it's asking for a password; a password was never created for this
store. I don't want to lose my actual store behind this.
0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
347 68 68

Hi @ebo11387 

Thank you for letting me know that. In this situation we will need our live support to assist you in authenticating your store(s) and escalate the account that needs to be closed. They will be able to review the different accounts in our system and make sure the request is made for the appropriate account without affecting your live store. 

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your main store account, search for "closing my store" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Feel free to share the link to our conversation here for additional insight for your live support agent. Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ebo11387
5 0 0

Ok, thank you so much for your help.

0 Likes