I can't add products to my store

MohamedMst
1 0 0

Hi guys, I just created my store and I added a product from Ali express with over. The product appears in all my products on Shopify, but when I want to add it to the theme they tell me there are no products. Has anyone had this issue before?

Replies 2 (2)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
916 94 155

Hey @MohamedMst.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared as that is super helpful. If you are adding products from AliExpress, you will need to use the Oberlo app. Once you have added the Oberlo application to your store, you can then begin to add products from AliExpress. If you can confirm that you have products added within the products section of your Shopify admin, you may need to add the products to a collection.

Once a collection has been created, you should then be able to add the collection to the theme you are using by navigating to the Theme Editor by selecting online store > customize. You can add a section to the theme you are using to become to customize the products that display on the online store. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

30-40-54773-99413

Let me know if that does the trick, looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nik_Alena78
2 0 0

Hello Ollie or anyone here,

I have a similar issue with adding the products to the my Shopify website. I connected Oberlo app and imported a product from there. It shows up in my Products section through Shopify as well as in my Collections. However, when I start editing the shop theme and add a section that features a product and try to link my product, it does not show up. It says that there's no products found. I attached screenshots of what I see. 
Also, the same thing happens with collections. Even though the products show up in the collection through the account, when I edit the theme, it says that there's no products found. I also attached screenshots for you to see.

Am I doing something wrong with my products? Because it seems like the problem lies there. 

Thank you! Looking forward for your reply.

Alena