I can't go on my shopify website

Solved
chaserx
4 0 0

I paid and picked the standard plan and I can not go back to my website It keep saying that I do not have access to it. Can you please help on getting my website back it is still not completed yet.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Moira
Shopify Staff
475 69 77

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @chaserx,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The best course of action for the matter is to contact our support team, so we can investigate why you do not have access to your store. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Moira
Shopify Staff
475 69 77

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @chaserx,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The best course of action for the matter is to contact our support team, so we can investigate why you do not have access to your store. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback.

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

View solution in original post

chaserx
4 0 0

Also, I want to delete one of my shopify accounts however, it says I need to choose a package to pay monthly. What can I do to delete it permanently? It was called inspire.

chaserx
4 0 0

Is there any way i can get a call back because I have a couple of questions to ask you and I can not access my website.

Moira
Shopify Staff
475 69 77

No worries @chaserx. Was the account you are wishing to permanently delete put on a Pause Plan by chance? If you are unable to log into the account without selecting a plan then you will also need to get in contact with our support team so they can shut down the store for you. Usually, you have 2 options:

• You can either choose to pay for a monthly subscription in order to gain access to your account to close down your store, then the support advisor you are talking to will immediately refund the subscription charge.
  • The second option is for the support advisor to escalate your request to our billing team which can take 2 - 5 business days to process.

If you would like your account closed immediately I would suggest going with the first option otherwise we would be more than happy to escalate your request!

Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Lastly, I suggest contacting us via live chat where you will be immediately connected with a representative from our support team! 

chaserx
4 0 0

How can I find the live chat? can you please send me the link?

Moira
Shopify Staff
475 69 77

You can certainly request a callback if that is your preferred method of support @chaserx!

In order to access phone support, you would need to sign up for a callback. We now offer callbacks so you can spend less time on hold and more time growing your business! Visit support.shopify.com to schedule a callback or connect with us via chat or email. When you sign up for a callback you will enter your phone number and as soon as an advisor is available they will call you.

In order to schedule a callback when they are available you would want to:

1) Head to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login

2) Log in to your store (You must be logged in to see the callback option) 

D-37-hljrk-4qy86

3) Enter your topic for support in the search bar and click search 

D-40-woa5g-13qr4

4) The Contact Support Button will appear. Please click it. 

D-41-oy0wg-zf1p4

5) Select an option for support. If callbacks are available they will appear here 

D-28-1fgh7-fh6t7

If the callback option is not showing that would mean that we are experiencing a high volume of requests. Phone callbacks will be available depending on our current contact volume. If you don’t see the “schedule a callback” option, please reach out using one of the available methods. Callbacks are available 24 hours a day, but once the spots fill up then they would not appear as an option until some calls are completed. Please remember that you MUST be logged into the help center to see the callback option as this option is only for our merchants. 

Moira
Shopify Staff
475 69 77

Here is the direct link to our Help Centre where you will be able to get in touch with a Support Advisor:

Make sure you log in to your account first so the Advisor can authenticate you quickly! 

Let me know if you have any trouble getting connected @chaserx