I cannot log into my Shopify Partner Account due to 2FA.

AneesUrRehman02
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am currently unable to log into my Shopify partner account as I have lost access to the phone number linked for two-factor authentication (2FA). Unfortunately, I also don't have any recovery codes.

I have already spoken with Shopify support, but it has been days, and there has been no response from the support team. My support chat reference number is 43966737.

My partner account's email is iamaur@hotmail.com. I kindly request assistance in disabling 2FA. My clients are eagerly waiting for me to finish their projects, and it has been two days since I last spoke with the live support chat.

Please, can you help me with this issue?

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Theodor
Navigator
353 49 52

Hi @AneesUrRehman02 ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

If your account is linked to Google, you can use vertify with authentication by Google

I’ll be so happy if my suggestion can help to solve your problem. If you have any further questions, please feel free to tell me.
Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2645 430 554

Hi @AneesUrRehman02 

Thank you for reaching out to our community forums about this login issue you are having. I understand you have been in contact with our authenticated support team about this and are waiting on a resolution. 

Account recovery tickets can take some time to be resolved, if your ticket has been escalated already to the appropriate team then the best thing to do is wait for a reply to your ticket from them. Our authenticated chat support team can assist in confirming the status of your ticket and making sure it is assigned to the correct escalated team. 

Our community support team is not able to access merchant or partner accounts and we aren't able to directly review open tickets. Chatting in with our support team is the best way to get an update on this. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog