I cant access to the marketing tab as owner of the website

GDTLTD
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello everybody.

Im logged with my owner admin account into shopify but I cant access to the marketing tab.

The tab is grey and I cant click on it..

If I try to access this tab from settings > notifications > abandoned cart

I have the following message :

"You need permission to view this page. Email the account owner to get access to this page."

Can you help me to figure out why I cant access to marketing tab ?

Im with a trial account until 15th april, could it be the reason ?

Thanks for your help !

Replies 4 (4)

Ab51
Visitor
1 0 1

I am having the same issue. I launched a major product today, taught a webinar. Went in to send out a marketing email following the webinar and it is not working. I reached out to customer service and they offered no solution, no timeframe and no accommodation for their system being down, They have cost me sales tonight.

Tourist
4 0 7

I am experiencing the same thing.  It is also grey for me.  I am also having trouble printing shipping labels, that page seems to be unavailable to me as well.  From another post I saw on here, it looks like they are aware of these issues and working on it.  Here's to hoping they fix it quickly!

HAPO-Gasper
Pathfinder
160 12 8

Hello @GDTLTD 

I’m Gasper from HAPO Apps Team, 

It's possible that the limitation you're experiencing with accessing the marketing tab in your Shopify admin is related to your trial account status. While Shopify trials typically provide access to most features, there may be certain restrictions or limitations imposed during the trial period.

Here are a few potential reasons why you might be encountering this issue:

Feature limitations on trial accounts: Shopify may restrict access to certain advanced features, such as marketing tools, during the trial period. This limitation is often lifted once you upgrade to a paid plan.

Permission settings: Even though you're logged in as the account owner, there might be permission settings or restrictions applied to specific features within the Shopify admin.

Technical issue: It's also possible that there could be a technical issue causing the tab to appear greyed out. This could be related to browser settings, cache issues, or temporary glitches in the Shopify platform.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend taking the following steps:

Check Shopify's documentation: Review Shopify's documentation or help center articles to see if there are any specific limitations or restrictions associated with trial accounts regarding marketing features.

Try accessing from a different device or browser: Sometimes, browser or device-related issues can cause features to appear greyed out or inaccessible. Try accessing the marketing tab from a different device or browser to see if the issue persists.

Upgrade your plan: If the limitation is indeed due to your trial account status, consider upgrading to a paid plan to unlock access to all features, including marketing tools.

If you do anything above and it's not work yet, I highly recommend you to contact Shopify Support Team for assistance, it would be better than do anything without knowing what's wrong. 

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.

Maximize your store's potential with HAPO APPS – Manage data, boost sales, and enhance store visualization.

Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance!
Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hapo-apps/

if you have any questions or need assistance!
GDTLTD
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, its okay now, I didnt do anything,i think it was a bug from shopify
thanks for your answers