I don’t know my old bank info and need to change it

Solved
Kiiind
3 0 1

I don’t have my old bank account info but I need to change my bank account to my current checking account. The only way I can change my bank account is by entering my old info and I ended that account a couple years. Therefore I am stuck unable to use the correct account to receive money from orders

Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1042 114 188

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kiiind,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

While we cannot offer account-specific help for matters like this, I can assure you that we will be able to help you further if you Contact Shopify Support.

Usually, in cases like this, we request verifying documents so that we can make sure that we are speaking to the Account Owner and that we have the Account Owner's permission to make important changes like this. This is how we keep your information secure and protected.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kiiind
3 0 1
Great I would love to contact someone that can help me solve this problem. I can send whatever documents you need over
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1042 114 188

I completely understand! As I mentioned, I cannot help you myself here on the forums but simply reach out to our support through the support page I linked you to and get chatting to one of our customer advisors! They'll be able to take it from there.

I'm going to mark this thread as solved for the benefit of anyone else who has a similar question! -Hyde

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes