I have an old store that is still dominating my new store.

Shayretta
4 0 0

There is a previous store we were working on that is till portraying over my new store that has been established. What I’m trying to do is get in contact with technical support to solve this issue. 

Replies 4 (4)

Shayretta
4 0 0

https://vancorosugarbabies.myshopify.com/collections/jewelry

This is the previous store and it still shouldn't be existing not do I have those products on the new store. This is the new store 

https://vancorosugarbabies.myshopify.com/collections

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2071 147 242

Hi, @Shayretta

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

To confirm, are you looking to close your previous store? If so, you can manually close this on your end by following the steps listed in our Pausing or Deactivating Your Store guide

Please note, when closing your store you'll want to ensure that you've disabled any third-party apps, resolved any outstanding balance(s), transaction fees, shipping label charges etc. This will help prevent any future billing charges for your account. 

Additionally, if you have a custom domain attached to the previous store, you can connect it manually or automatically to the new store.

If the information I've shared above has not answered your question, feel free to share a follow-up message in this thread, so I can take a closer look.

Looking forward to your reply!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Shayretta
4 0 0

This is the next problem I'm having. Hamis,

In the trust&safety Dept hasn't open my store back up so I can receive any funds from it. Now I'm constantly emailing him to open it back up because he stated I had some brand products on there that should be taken down. Now the products have been taken down and he hasn't reach back out to me to, let me know that if my store has been unblocked. Also, if I want to sell major brands retail. How? Do I communicate with them to ask them about selling their products on my store.

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2071 147 242

Thanks for your reply, @Shayretta.

I can definitely understand your concern and the urgency to resolve the issue.

To sell trademarked products on Shopify, you'll want to ensure you have the necessary permissions from the trademark owner. You can refer to our Legal removals and intellectual property resource for more information.

If any additional questions come to mind regarding your product/store status, I encourage you to direct your questions to any existing ticket you may have. This will ensure it reaches our Trust & Safety team who is best equipped to support you with this. If you're unable to locate any tickets, you can try searching your email inbox by entering Shopify Support in the search bar.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog