Solved

I Have Been Overcharged On My Account! No Way To Speak To A Live Person???

FashShop
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi Shopify Support,

I have recently been overcharged on my account and I need to speak with a live person before I dispute these charges with my bank. I am only now finding out that there is no longer any support offered to Shopify customers by way of phone or live chat. I have been a customer for a few years but did not realize how difficult it has become to get assistance from you guys now. The sea of links you direct me to are no help. I need direct help to rectify this situation quickly. How can I get in touch with someone immediately?

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@FashShop 

Sorry to hear that there was a higher than expected bill. Disputing Shopify charges with your bank may result in your Shopify store being permanently closed. 

Instead, I  would recommend reviewing your bill to determine where the charges came from and if they are valid charges. You can view your bill in Settings/Billing. If you believe you have been overcharged after reviewing the charges, then you can contact Shopify Support via phone, email or chat through our help center.

You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, manually searching your question/issue in the search bar, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Note: App charges are billed alongside your subscription but may not follow the same billing cycle. If you removed an app, a pending charge may still exist for the final billing cycle. In most cases, app refunds will need to be approved by the app developer first. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@FashShop 

Sorry to hear that there was a higher than expected bill. Disputing Shopify charges with your bank may result in your Shopify store being permanently closed. 

Instead, I  would recommend reviewing your bill to determine where the charges came from and if they are valid charges. You can view your bill in Settings/Billing. If you believe you have been overcharged after reviewing the charges, then you can contact Shopify Support via phone, email or chat through our help center.

You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, manually searching your question/issue in the search bar, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Note: App charges are billed alongside your subscription but may not follow the same billing cycle. If you removed an app, a pending charge may still exist for the final billing cycle. In most cases, app refunds will need to be approved by the app developer first. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog