FROM CACHE - en_header

I HAVE JUST STARTED MY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT HOW DO I BOOST SALES ?

SNAPPYGOODZ
1 0 0

HI 

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WILL CONTACT ME AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME WALK THROUGH ON HOW TO BOOST SALES  FOR MY PAGE AS I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BUILD SALES FOR MY PAGE 

AS I AM NEW TO THIS AND WANT TO MAKE MY STORE GENERATE PROFIT AND SALES.  USING THE BEST METHODS 

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 

EMAIL: NAZ29UK@OUTLOOK.COM

SNAPCHAT: P10NAZ

Reply 1 (1)
Victoria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
593 40 92

Hi, @SNAPPYGOODZ.

Welcome to the Shopify community and thanks for sharing your question.

I understand you've just started out on the platform and are looking for ways to help promote store traffic, boost sales and increase brand visibility. For a more tailored solution, could you share your store URL so I can have a closer look?

I'd also like more insight on what marketing and advertising tactics you've looked into so far.

As @samrose22 has mentioned below, investing in SEO optimization, utilizing social media marketing and using email marketing are some great ways to generate traffic.

In regards to social media marketing I recommend looking into integrating Instagram Shopping, Facebook Shop, TikTok and Google to help increase sales. You can also have a look at our Shopify Blog resource on 21 marketing strategies to help with this.

Since you're just getting started on the platform I'll share our general checklist that can assist you with setting up a payment provider, shipping settings, setting up a custom domain and much more.

Let us know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to take a look!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog