I help Shopify store owners manage their whole store operations. How do I get my service noticed?

I_assist
1 0 0

I'm an online store assistant and I help online store owners handle the daily operational tasks required to keep their businesses running, so they can focus on growth. These tasks include customer support, order fulfilment, inventory management, store maintenance, social media management, email marketing, graphic design & SEO content writing.

I already offer a one week test run of my services, but how do I make more store owners aware of what I do?

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
350 69 70

Hi @I_assist 

This is a great service to offer! I know a lot of merchants sometimes need an extra hand now and again and being able to offer that kind of flexible coverage is great. If you have a proven track record of being able to provide this service, then you can consider applying as an expert in our Expert Marketplace. You can find information about that in our Help Center: Expert Marketplace Interest Form and you can review our Expert Marketplace here: Expert Marketplace 

When expressing interest make sure that you have a Shopify Partner Account, have read through our Partner Agreement and are actively working to help merchants with your services today. If you have your own website that highlights your work, please include that as well as this is something the Experts marketplace team will view and verify your experience. 

Apart from the expert marketplace, just like with merchants trying to get their store out there, you will want to look into social marketing, joining communities and reaching out to merchants on social media that might need that help. We have areas within our community forums for this specifically and I would recommend reaching out in those channels as well.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
COACH-ERIC
3 0 0

Hi I_assist!

I have a few clients who need help managing their stores! What email can I reach you at?

0 Likes