I’m getting no sales on my store

Joshyy100
Visitor
3 0 3

Hey guys, like the title suggests I’m getting views on my page but no sales at all. Today I did an ad campaign with somebody in the niche that my store is centred around and I received 100 views today (this is a record for me) but not a single sale. 

I started a month ago and have reached 500views within this month, yet I’m getting no one reaching the check out page and only a few added to cart. 

Im not entirely sure what is wrong with my site or why no body will buy anything so I would love to hear any suggestions/helpful tips to help me improve its performance. I’m very passionate about this and want what’s best for my store. Thank you 

store link - https://tok2shop.myshopify.com/

Replies 4 (4)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1718 199 302

Hi there, @Joshyy100. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around your store, and lack of sales. My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

Thanks for providing your store link! That's really helpful for folks here to have so they have the ability to load and explore your store. I took some time to explore your checkout workflow, and found that things seemed to flow fairly smoothly, with a slight loading delay on the cart page. Once I was in your checkout, I noticed that your shipping was free, which is great, as sometimes shipping prices can be surprising to customers and scare them off.

Have you taken some time to explore your online store as if you were a customer to see if there were any potential hiccups that may get encountered? I often recommend that folks do this when they can to they can identify any issues quickly!

As for some feedback, I'm happy to provide you with some here so you can hopefully get some more sales!

Domain - First, your store's domain name does not match the name you're using for your logo. I recommend purchasing a custom domain and having that domain match the name of your business, or the name used in your logo. This helps build brand trust, helps your store look more legitimate, and makes customers feel more confident in placing orders with a business

Homepage Content - You should consider adding some content to your homepage that shows off what these plushies look like! Consider adding some photos of that in a bedroom, or in an environment that these items would usually be found in! This can help customer's visualize owning these products!

Header Size - I feel that the header (the pink block that spans from left to right on the very top of your home page) is a bit large for the content being housed there. This is likely due to the size of the logo image that you're using. Consider reducing the size of the logo so your header size can be smaller, and that will help more of your products and other content on your homepage be visible to customers without needing to scroll down.

Collections - I recommend making a few different collections for your products to help your website appear to be more organized. Instead of having a 'catalog' menu option, consider making an 'originals' collection where you have all of your currently available plushies. From there, make collections for each anime, or video game, the plushies originate from. This helps give some subjective branding to your goods, while also showing customers that there may be more to come in the future!

I hope you find this feedback help! I'm sure some other users will come by this thread and explore things and provide you with some additional feedback as well!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Theodor
Shopify Partner
595 77 91

Hi @Joshyy100 ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

You're getting views but no sales on your Shopify store ([invalid URL removed]). Here are some key points to improve conversions:

Website Analysis:

• UX Audit: Ensure a smooth user experience on all devices (mobile-friendly).
  • Product Presentation: Write detailed descriptions, use high-quality photos from multiple angles, consider lifestyle shots.
  • Trust Signals: Display customer testimonials, clear return policy, secure payment badges.
  • Checkout Optimization: Streamline checkout, offer guest checkout, show upfront shipping costs.

Marketing and Ads:

• Targeted Audience: Double-check your ad targeting aligns with your ideal customer.
  • Landing Page Relevance: Ensure your ad landing page directly relates to the advertised product.
  • Strong Calls to Action: Use clear and concise CTAs ("Add to Cart," "Buy Now") on product and landing pages.

Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Pripri
Explorer
53 0 16

well, sometimes people view and decide later (my case when I shop)

are you building a mailing list also ? so, when you send a newslatter, you will see poeple visiting your website and within 3 days, few sales. At least, this is it for us

ayan_ali
Shopify Partner
35 1 1

I won't paste a GPT  result here, Honestly. Personally, i am also a anime fan and I saw a couple of products that should get sales, 

but if your still aren't getting any here's what i think is wrong :

> First you should get a proper domain.

> Second Have a popup to collect emails for newsletters, and send newsletters to make a loyal customer base.

>Third is ads things like plushie perform much better on Instagram(Though i am not sure which platform you are advertising on)

> Fourth, Add some more products man , and use realistic product images.

Your selling point is cuteness of plushies so make use of it in product images.

Lastly , if you are unsure about how to do it or need any advise, feel free to mail me and we can hope on a meeting (For free) 

Want me to implement it for you, here's my info, I will make any changes you want with just a mail:
Email: ayanrjpoot@gmail.com

Stores helped this month : 12