need help making first order

serifo mclovin
Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1352 164 200

Hey @ExoticBandz,

Thank you for reaching out. Congratulations on your new store!

I understand launching a new store and generating traffic can be tricky. No need to worry, as I will share some great ideas and resources to help increase your traffic and, in turn, increase sales. 

There can be many ways to increase traffic and sales on your store. I recommend running paid social media ad campaigns. You will be able to get your business in front of your ideal customers through highly targeted ads. The platforms I recommend are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google; these social media platforms have a huge following that will allow you to reach many potential customers.

Another great option would be to add a sales channel such as Meta (Instagram/Facebook) to your store. Shopify will sync your products to the platforms you choose, to reach an even larger audience while increasing brand awareness.

Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business and the products you sell and provide you with even more recommendations. If you want to leave your URL, I would be happy to look at your store and provide any feedback I may have. 

Talk soon, 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog