I need help

Solved
Cyddaut321
2 0 0

Okay so on may 28 I bought something off of Zhanglis.shopify.com and it had a refund policy and email so I was like okay this looks like a good website so I bought something and now it's June 15th and my  package is still not here and I've contacted them for any kind of update but they haven't reached out to me so I went onto the website to see if I was using the right email or not and the website was down it's been almost two weeks that it has been down can someone please help me? I was really looking forward to get what I have bought with my money ~ thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Trevor
Community Moderator
3115 405 636

This is an accepted solution.

@Cyddaut321 

Thank you for your post. We have a thread titled "FAQ: Your Online Order" that will provide you with further information on the next steps you can take. Please review the post in full as it will cover the questions you have surrounding what you can do to dispute the charge should the store owner not respond to you. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3115 405 636

This is an accepted solution.

@Cyddaut321 

Thank you for your post. We have a thread titled "FAQ: Your Online Order" that will provide you with further information on the next steps you can take. Please review the post in full as it will cover the questions you have surrounding what you can do to dispute the charge should the store owner not respond to you. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Cyddaut321
2 0 0

@Trevor Y'all need to do a better job on checking if the stores or websites are real or not it's pathetic I still haven't got what I ordered and they still haven't contacted me! It's do ridiculous I ain't happy right now

Mubarak1
1 0 0

How make order