I need Shopify support to contact me

BetterDays
Tourist
19 0 1

I am really frustrated. I have been trying to contact Shopify support and the website sometimes gets in a loop. I even made a video as proof of the loop. I have tried multiple browsers, and incognito mode etc, and it's always the same thing. So, can someone in Shopify support email me as I am just getting tired and frustrated with it all. Thanks.

Replies 7 (7)

BetterDays
Tourist
19 0 1

Someone messaged me but I can't seem to work out if they work for shopify because I can't see their reply here.

Anyway, I no longer need help for now. However, I still want someone from Shopify to contact me because right now the way it stands, if I have a problem I have no way of contacting shopify support. Why doesn't shopify have a support email form or publish a support@ email address like a "normal" business. 

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @BetterDays!

Sorry to hear that you were having these difficulties when trying to get in touch. 
When you say it goes in a loop, do you mean that you're brought back to the beginning of this support page? I understand how important it is to know that you can reach out when there is a problem, so please do let me know at which point does it loop for you, and I will see if I can better guide you to our available support options. 

Any further context or even screenshots would be super helpful! 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BetterDays
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi, No I have not contacted anyone at Shopify nor have I attempted since I started this thread. I know I should have replied to your thread reply sooner. However, I am shocked and surprised that Shopify doesn't have a backup system that allows customers to email them. You would think a company as big as shopify would have the common sense to set up a basic email address that customers can email in the event that other methods fail. Things like this make customers like me lose trust in big corporations like shopify who only look at us as numbers. 

I don't think I am being unreasonable or asking for much when I say I would like to be able to contact my e-commerce provider as a paying customer. I manage multiple sites, so I don't always have time. So please let me know what I can do? Thanks.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @BetterDays,

Have you tried contacting the support via chat: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
BetterDays
Tourist
19 0 1

Yes I have. Multiple times. I even created a video about it and sent it to Shopify support. 

hawkscode
Shopify Partner
177 14 13

HI @BetterDays 

I hope you are doing well 

I can help you.. 

can you share your store detail 

Thanks  

banned
BetterDays
Tourist
19 0 1