I need Shopify support to contact me

askingforhelp
10 0 0

I am really frustrated. I have been trying to contact Shopify support and the website sometimes gets in a loop. I even made a video as proof of the loop. I have tried multiple browsers, and incognito mode etc, and it's always the same thing. So, can someone in Shopify support email me as I am just getting tired and frustrated with it all. Thanks.

Replies 2 (2)
askingforhelp
10 0 0

Someone messaged me but I can't seem to work out if they work for shopify because I can't see their reply here.

Anyway, I no longer need help for now. However, I still want someone from Shopify to contact me because right now the way it stands, if I have a problem I have no way of contacting shopify support. Why doesn't shopify have a support email form or publish a support@ email address like a "normal" business. 

Lana
Shopify Staff
312 37 40

Hello @askingforhelp!

Sorry to hear that you were having these difficulties when trying to get in touch. 
When you say it goes in a loop, do you mean that you're brought back to the beginning of this support page? I understand how important it is to know that you can reach out when there is a problem, so please do let me know at which point does it loop for you, and I will see if I can better guide you to our available support options. 

Any further context or even screenshots would be super helpful! 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog