I’ve created two stores by mistake

david306
Visitor
2 0 1

I’ve already chose a plan to start with and they will start charging me on the 18 of January. I don’t want them charging me for two how do I delete the one I’m not working on. Please advise don’t want to have the wrong one deleted as well. 

Replies 4 (4)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 318

Hi @david306,

Hyde here from Shopify.

When you open an account with Shopify you're given a 14-day free trial, during which you must pick a paid subscription if you feel like you want to run your own business.

If you have only picked a paid plan for one store, and have not chosen a plan for your second store, then the trial on that second store will simply elapse and the store will close.

If you have also picked a plan for the second store, you can simply log into that account, go to Settings > Plan and Permissions, and scroll down to "Sell or Close Store".

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

david306
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks

Samani
Visitor
1 0 0

Under my login,  I see two stores and I signed up monthly subscription for one store.  I like to delete the other one.  How can I do it.  I don't want shopify to charge the other store also using my default credit card, I provided for the first store.  How to avoid it?

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 318

Ok, so could you please try signing into the store that you want to close. When you sign in, please go to Settings > Plan and Cancel Subscription.

You will receive an email to confirm that your store's closed. You can still re-open your store or view your past bills, and your store's information is guaranteed for 2 years.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other issues or questions.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.