Solved

I want to activate my inactive store

Amazller
Visitor
1 0 0

My Shopify store is deactivated by Shopify about 18-20 hours ago and i didn't get any updates or emails regarding why they deactivated my perfectly working store. I tried to contact Shopify team but unfortunately i didn't find any business email or anything to contact them, So kindly help me out in this I'm facing a tough time because of this issue because I've been working so hard on that store and when it's done and I'm going to add some products on my store it's suddenly deactivated by Shopify. 

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible and Activate my store as it was.

Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

rajimulislamjoy
Shopify Partner
186 16 22

This is an accepted solution.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your store. For urgent matters like this, it's best to contact Shopify Support directly through their Help Center or live chat. They'll provide you with the assistance you need to understand why your store was deactivated and help you reactivate it swiftly

Please don't forget to Like & Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!
If you'd like to support me, you can Buy Me a Coffee
Need a Shopify Designer or Dropshipping Expert ?
Hire us at WhatsApp! For Shopify Design | Shopify Customize | Dropshipping

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

rajimulislamjoy
Shopify Partner
186 16 22

This is an accepted solution.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your store. For urgent matters like this, it's best to contact Shopify Support directly through their Help Center or live chat. They'll provide you with the assistance you need to understand why your store was deactivated and help you reactivate it swiftly

Please don't forget to Like & Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!
If you'd like to support me, you can Buy Me a Coffee
Need a Shopify Designer or Dropshipping Expert ?
Hire us at WhatsApp! For Shopify Design | Shopify Customize | Dropshipping