I want to increase my URL Redirection limit.

Ibhejo
Tourist
4 0 1

My URL Redirection limit is 1 lacs. I have fully utilize it. But now i want to increase it. Anyone can help me out with me?
Any Contact number of Shopify person?

Thank You

Replies 6 (6)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2744 437 561

Hi @Ibhejo 

I am not actually sure what you are referring to but I want to try and help. Can you provide some more context or information on what you want to change in your store? Screenshots, copies of error messages, etc, are very beneficial! 

Thanks!

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ibhejo
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Shay,

I want to increase the limit of URL Redirection/navigation. As of now, I have limit of 1 lac URL Redirection, which i have already used it fully.

So help me out to increase the Limit of URL Redirection.

Here are SS of the Error

Ibhejo_0-1634713200654.png

URL Redirection limit Reached. So need to increase it.

Thank You

Shay
Shopify Staff
2744 437 561

Thank you for the screenshot! This is not a common error so I wasn't sure what you were seeing at first. 

I was able to connect with my technical team about this and they confirmed that the redirect limit for stores on our standard plans is 100,000 and that limit cannot be increased. 

You will need to look at alternate solutions (apps possibly) or remove unneeded redirects from your store. 

Ibhejo
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Shay,

Thank You for your response.

Please could you help us out with the app which we can use or some customized packaged to increase the redirection limit.

Thank You

Shay
Shopify Staff
2744 437 561

I did have a look in our app store but wasn't able to find any apps during my search that specifically caters to this need. That doesn't mean that one doesn't exist, but it might require more looking into. I would recommend posting your question for an app recommendation in our app section of the forums here: Shopify Apps - Shopify Community.

While our standard plans have a limitation of 100,000 redirects from within the admin, our high GMV plan Shopify Plus has a much higher threshold for that, along with a range of other features and functionality. Not all store are eligible for Plus though. Generally, Plus is made available to accounts with a proven or projected high GMV or growth. It is generally not suitable for most standard small/medium businesses. You can learn more about what Shopify Plus can offer and register for a consultation through here: Shopify Plus - Enterprise Ecommerce Platform

Ibhejo
Tourist
4 0 1

OK Thank You