Fillip
Visitor
2 0 0

Fillip_0-1652122504678.png

Replies 5 (5)

ReneeM
Visitor
2 0 8

Just curious as I am new to Shopify, what do you offer?  I came on here because my website will not load.

Renee Messmann
Skye
Shopify Staff
1122 99 201

Hi, @ReneeM.

That is frustrating! I recommend starting a new thread with your request which will respond to. When posting please make sure to provide as much context as possible to allow us to better support you.

Or, you can always reach out to our live advisors. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request through live chat, email, or callback. Once you have logged in to your account, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support', and then click 'Continue.'

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Skye
Shopify Staff
1122 99 201

Hi, @Fillip.

Greetings. I hope your day is going well so far.

That is absolutely frustrating that your store was shut down. That being said, Shopify does have very strict Terms of Service that you must abide by in order to use our service. Based solely upon the screenshot you provided, you are in violation of Section 4.4 of the TOS. This reads as:

• You may not use the Shopify Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (including but not limited to obtaining and complying with the requirements of any license or permit that may be necessary to operate your store or that may be held by you) in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.

In the meantime, if you can provide me more details on the products/services you were selling, I can potentially let you know what the most likely case for termination was. That being said, our team's decisions are permanent, thus your account will not be reinstated and you will need to find a new platform. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Fillip
Visitor
2 0 0
Then please delete my site and my account!
Skye
Shopify Staff
1122 99 201

Hi, @Fillip.

I do apologize but I am not sure what you mean. Was your site not removed as noted in your original post? Is it still populating when you try to view it?