I wanted to create a Transparent Navbar?

Solved
jonesbrown
2 1 0

I am new to Shopify and I am started creating a website. I wanted to get a Sticky transparent navbar. Help me regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hello welcome to Shopify community, How is it going

Changing that you might have to work on your theme coding or easy theme if your theme allows it (going to Themes>>Customize>>Section>>......) and seeing the sticky, transparent option.

Anyways click here to message me so we can talk more about that

View solution in original post

jonesbrown
2 1 0

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. I got the idea I can now customize my website Cbd oil hong kong homepage in customize section through coding and get a transparent navbar. If I still need your guidance I will ask you. 

Replies 8 (8)
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

Hello welcome to Shopify community, How is it going

Changing that you might have to work on your theme coding or easy theme if your theme allows it (going to Themes>>Customize>>Section>>......) and seeing the sticky, transparent option.

Anyways click here to message me so we can talk more about that

jonesbrown
2 1 0

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestion. I got the idea I can now customize my website Cbd oil hong kong homepage in customize section through coding and get a transparent navbar. If I still need your guidance I will ask you. 

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

Alright. Glad you got that. 

robertjohn88
1 0 0

Thanks, it's a very helpful and step-by-step guide. I have looking for the same thing to add a transparent navbar into my website and finally, I got the answer from here.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

Hii, @robertjohn88 
past this code on top of the used.min.css file.

html #header, html #header nav .menu>li.menu-item-has-children>.sub-menu::before, html #subheader, html .section .bloque-app a::before, html #footer, html .bld_ico, html .bloque-blog {
    background: transparent !important;
}

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Amlniasolutions
Tourist
1 0 0

Thank you so much this is valuable step by step guide that help us to improve the website design. Before this I am confused how can I add navbar in my website Servicenow Managed Services and now finally I got the good answer from here and easily add navbar on my website. 

asadraza
1 0 0

Hey there,

I am new here I want to create my Website. And I want to add a transparent Navbar on my Website Home. Anyone from the team can help me with Hall-of-fame-international-cricket-council-2021 how we add the Transparent Navbar.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2567 309 641

@asadraza 
Can you give me a screenshot of your problem so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com