Tourist
18 0 2

Hi please help us to Increase Shopify store speed on Google insights

Replies 2 (2)

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @Fabproduct.

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forum. I completely understand how important it is to increase your store speed and I'm here to help! 

To gather some more context, may I ask which theme you are using, as well as your store URL? Typically, there are 4 culprits if your customers are experiencing slow loading times:

1. Too many apps trying to load at one time: The more apps that are running at once, the longer the loading times will be. Determine if you really need all those apps and If you're not using them at all, then you should remove them. I know you mentioned that you have removed several apps, which is a great start. 
  2. Theme customizations: When you edit or customize themes, file sizes can increase and affect your store speed. If you have a heavily customized theme, this may be something to take into consideration. 
  3. Image sizes: The larger the image size and the more videos and slideshows you display, the longer it will take to load. You can use an app such as Image Optimizer. We also have a great blog article with 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips
  4. The end-user/customer browser, device, and internet connection: This is something you won't have control over of course, but it is good to keep in mind. 

I recommend checking out this Shopify document in regards to Improving your online store speed, as it contains many great suggestions. If you are using a free Shopify theme, our team may be able to help with basic performance improvements. You can learn more about the support available, in our Support for themes document. You may also consider hiring a Shopify Expert.  I recommend checking out an Expert that specializes in theme customizations, such as the Experts listed here. 

In the meantime, how is your business doing? If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @Fabproduct.

Just checking in with you to ensure that you receive all the help you need. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog