Instagram account can't connect to Shopify

kasecreatenz
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I have been having issues with connecting our instagram business account to the Shopify platform.

So our facebook page has already been connected successfully and the facebook shop all synced up with Shopify catalogue, however our instagram page still appear as Not Eligible when I try to set up for shopping account on Shopify, and the weird thing is I have already applied for Shopping account on Instagram and it has been approved. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting IG to Facebook but it still doesn't work, if anyone can help me with this issue I would really appreciate it! Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 3.51.40 PM.png

Replies 3 (3)

Nabi1200
9 0 0

Hello Kasecreatenz

You can use plugins to link Instagram to Shopify. There are many plugins over Shopify which help you to connect your Instagram account to Shopify and get your feeds updated automatically.

Like Instagram feed plugin for Shopify by Tagembed is trending and considered best among the rest of the others. It is a free plugin so you can test it on your Shopify store without paying anything to add feeds on the Shopify website. As Tagembed is well known social aggregator

kasecreatenz
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Nabi1200, 

Thank you for your reply, yes when I try to link Instagram to my Shopify account it says that my Instagram account is not eligible when i've already approved for shopping account on instagram, do you know what I can do to fix this?Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 1.54.36 PM.png please see attachment for reference.. 

urbanlushness
Visitor
2 0 0

For the life of me I cannot figure this out either.