All things Shopify and commerce
Instead of having the client make a payment during checkout, I need to have a 'Submit' button instead.
The products I make are made-to-order and never hold inventory in stock.
I need to be able to receive the client's order and avoid charging them instantly through a credit card process
because I have to see if I actually have time to make their order.
Instead of this process:
1. Add item to Cart
2. Checkout Cart
3. Fill out Contact info/Shipping/Billing info
4. Payment through Credit Card
5. Complete order once payment is accepted
I want this process:
3. Fill out Contact info/Shipping
4. Submit Inquiry by clicking button that sends me an email with the contact info and items added to cart
How can I do this?
Did anyone ever assist you with this issue? I'm in need of the same workaround and was hoping you may have found a solution?
Explore the 30-30-30 rule, a dynamic social media strategy for new businesses. Learn how t...
Discover how to leverage the often overlooked footer of your ecommerce site to gain custom...
In this blog, we’ll be shining a light on Shopify Partners, Experts, and Affiliates. Who a...