Re: Integrate Shopify products to Etsy store

Integrate Shopify products to Etsy store

MLD98
Tourist
6 0 1

Great day! I would like to know if there are other methods or apps that I can use if I want to sync some products on my Etsy store? I did find apps on shopify but most of them are paid. 

Replies 2 (2)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2275 154 262

Hi there, @MLD98.

Thank you for reaching out and posting to the Shopify Community!

Could you let us know what methods/apps you've looked into so far?

I did some digging on my end and found the app Etsy Marketplace Integration that seamlessly syncs your Shopify products to your Etsy store. The app is free to install however, Etsy charges $0.20 per listing. 

Another option is the app Etsy Integration & Sync. Although the Growth plan is $19.99 a month, it does include a 7-day free trial so you can see if it suits your business needs.

I'd love to learn more about your online business! What kind of products do you sell and are you doing any online marketing on social media platforms to showcase your products? If not, check out our Shopify Blog to help you get started on creating a social media marketing strategy

We look forward to your response!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Claire221
Excursionist
26 2 10

Well, that is a certain Yes! 

You can consider using the Etsy Marketplace Integration app. While finding a free app might be challenging, this app is the most affordable option available. It even offers a free plan, allowing you to initially sync a limited number of products free of cost. The app provides various plans tailored to different needs, ensuring flexibility. Notably, it's the top-rated app in this category and boasts user-friendly features, making it a reliable choice for syncing products to your Etsy store.

banned