Inventory Price Risk

Arabesquestorca
1 0 0
Hello members,
I am new to shopify and realized that once the client placed an order that I have to go place the order on Alixpress and pay from my pocket in order not to wait till the actual payment collection took place in my bank account.

Then what if I had a high traffic on my store which led to a big volume of orders with a big $ amount and it happened that I don’t have enough cash from my own resources to fullfill the order.

Should me and clients wait till the actual payment credited my bank account then I at that point I will be able to go and fullfil the order from Suppliers.

“WHAT IF THE PRICE HAVE CHANGED DURING THE TIME GAP BETWEEN ACTUALLY RECEIVED MONEY IN BANK account and ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OR INVENTORY BECOMES UNAVAILABLE?!?!?!

SOLUTION:

There should be intermediate account were once client placed order and paid,We receive Credit Balance to Use Virtually to place and fulfillment for order from suppliers and not to rely on my personal resources or waiting till actual cash to hit my bank account.

Risk:
Price change
Inventory change
Bad client experience
No respected SLA till client receive the order
Time gap between clients placing orders and Actual Orders fulfillment relying mainly on the Drop shoppers financial situation.

Then what the advantages on having a store on shopify or any other Third Party.

Meaning that we can go build our personal website and wait till we receive orders and go direct place orders on Aliexpress or other suppliers
Replies 0 (0)