Inventory Screen options

Alex1106
2 0 0

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to add the price and compare price onto the inventory option, on Shopify main page under products?

When we enter stock in, we scan a barcode and update stock however on the screen there’s no price option so we have to click into the item to find the price.

Also on the Shopify app when doing an inventory count there’s no price shown when scanning in an item any way to change this?

We use Shopify on windows and the app

Thanks

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
2170 253 736

@Alex1106 – the only screen I know, which allows you to see/edit the price of many products is the bulk editor. This would be a URL like https://YOUR_STORE_ID.myshopify.com/admin/bulk?resource_name=ProductVariant&managed=true&order=inven...

However – in this view you don't get to add the current inventory into the grid …

Does this help?
Mario 

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
0 Likes
Alex1106
2 0 0

Hi Mario

Thanks for your reply, we use the bulk editor function however you cannot add stock via that method the screen i am talking about is this screen, any way to modify it so we can add the price column?2021-09-23.png

0 Likes
r8r
Shopify Expert
2170 253 736

@Alex1106 – I'm afraid, that's not possible … there may be reporting apps in the app store, that allow you to do such a thing …

★ Ja, man kann mich buchen; schreib mir eine Nachricht!
★ Hinterlass gerne ein Like und markiere meine Antwort gegebenenfalls als Lösung. Ich freue ich mich immer über eine Spende an die (Kinder)krebshilfe oder eine kleine Aufmerksamkeit.
Studio Mitte
0 Likes