Solved

Can inventory transfer costs be exported directly to suppliers on Shopify?

fisoncustomrods
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello, When creating an Inventory Transfer (PO), wouldn’t it be helpful to be able to pull over the cost of those goods and then have the ability to export directly to our suppliers?

Just wondering,

Fish On! Custom Rods

Joey E. Moll
Accepted Solutions (2)
bahadir_e
Shopify Partner
25 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @fisoncustomrods , 

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

Adding the line item cost in POs is in our feature backlog. I included your request about the shipping cost as well. 

We love users who share feedback like this, if you haven't done already you can install our app here: https://apps.shopify.com/fabrikator

Supply Planning Expert
Co-founder & CEO @Fabrikatör
Virtual Inventory Assistant: Intelligent supply planning app for forecasting, planning and ordering inventory.

View solution in original post

Dor_falu
Tourist
9 1 10

@Shopify Any Update on this, very important for our business as well..

Thanks

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

wdpowell
Visitor
2 0 0

And convert it to a PO in pdf format.

bahadir_e
Shopify Partner
25 2 5

Hi @wdpowell ,

I believe this is a very common request among many other Shopify merchants. 

We have developed the Virtual Inventory Assistant to help Shopify merchants to forecast, plan and execute their supply plans.

In addition to intelligent supply planning features we also offer options for downloading POs as PDF and .csv files. 

If you are a growing store and looking for a better way to manage your purchases, I will be happy to walk you through the best practices. 

Feel free to book a meeting from our website.

Best, 

Bahadir.

Supply Planning Expert
Virtual Inventory Assistant: Intelligent supply planning app for forecasting, planning and ordering inventory.
fisoncustomrods
Tourist
8 0 4

Appreciate your response. When I’m creating a new Transfer, adding the Product/Products, Quantity of my Order, I think it would be super helpful if the cost of the item would pull over as well. I would also like to see an additional feature once my order was received, and that is the Cost of Shipping that particular order.

Fish On!

Joey E. Moll
bahadir_e
Shopify Partner
25 2 5

Hi @fisoncustomrods , 

Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

Adding the line item cost in POs is in our feature backlog. I included your request about the shipping cost as well. 

We love users who share feedback like this, if you haven't done already you can install our app here: https://apps.shopify.com/fabrikator

Supply Planning Expert

Dor_falu
Tourist
9 1 10

@Shopify Any Update on this, very important for our business as well..

Thanks

bahadir_e
Shopify Partner
25 2 5

Hi @Dor_falu , 
While Shopify team looks into this, you can check our app: Virtual Inventory Assistant

Here's a quick screenshot: 

bahadir_e_0-1646861316518.png

Supply Planning Expert

MikeZambarda
Visitor
1 0 1

@Shopify Can we get an update on this? It's also very important for our store.