Inventory Value

lynden2021
2 0 0

Is there any way I can see the total dollar value of all of my inventory in Shopify? I'm already paying a lot of money for Shopify and Shopify Pro POS and don't want to have to pay for another app to do this, Thanks Lynden

0 Likes

Hey @lynden2021,

I know that you don't want to pay for an app, but our app has a reasonable price, and it meets your needs. You may want to check it. https://apps.shopify.com/merchbees-inventory-value

Co-Founder / Developer at: merchbees
Merchbees Low Stock Alert - Keep track of your low stock items by email and slack
Merchbees Inventory Value - Know your inventory value and quantity in real-time
Push Down & Hide Out of Stock - Move out of stock products to the bottom of the collection to improve SEO & hide/ unhide automatically
0 Likes
wendy_sease
2 0 0

I just got Shopify. I switched from Shopkeep. I'm dumbfounded that inventory value isn't available without an app. I'm too far down the road to make a change but I want to put it out there that unless I'm missing something the practice of having a platform that doesn't do basic functions so that you are forced to add an app that costs additional seems sleazy. I'm going to export my inventory and convert to excel and see if I can calculate inventory value myself but at this very moment I'm more than disappointed in Shopify. I hope someone proves me wrong. 

Thanks, Wendy

0 Likes
lynden2021
2 0 0
I agree

0 Likes