Return management just got easier! We’ve launched Customer Self-Serve Returns to all Shopify merchants. Click here to learn more!

Is it easy to move from WordPress [Flatsome] to Shopify?

Solved
lisajeremy
1 0 0

I have been rerunning an e-commerce website for women's in Pakistan (kiswa.pk) . As you can see it is a huge e-commerce site and with the increasing daily order I want to shift it to Shopify. I have been using flat some theme currently to use all e-commerce functionalities. Is there any easy way? as i find this platform really efficient and accurate. Also, it fits my needs. Also, tell if there are any chances i might loose my coming order or any previously stored data? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4847 991 1029

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lisajeremy,

I suggest you use an automated shopping cart migration tool to facilitate your shift to Shopify, import all your data seamlessly and accurately. 

• During the migration, we ensure 100% uptime for your customers current store. It will still serve new customers and process new orders normally, and no sales disruption!
  • After the migration, we ensure no missing data with our Free and Unlimited Recent Migrations, Re-Migrations and Smart Update services within 3 months.
  • Besides, LitExtension provides a 30 day money back guarantee to prove confidence in our services and their value to your customers.

Currently you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Store Migration App on Shopify App Store. After checking your demo migration results, if you are satisfied, you can proceed to the full migration. The set up will be completed within a few minutes.

Please have a look at our ultimate on how to migrate to Shopify with LitExtension Migration App  

Feel free to contact us via LitExtension's website even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4847 991 1029

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @lisajeremy,

I suggest you use an automated shopping cart migration tool to facilitate your shift to Shopify, import all your data seamlessly and accurately. 

• During the migration, we ensure 100% uptime for your customers current store. It will still serve new customers and process new orders normally, and no sales disruption!
  • After the migration, we ensure no missing data with our Free and Unlimited Recent Migrations, Re-Migrations and Smart Update services within 3 months.
  • Besides, LitExtension provides a 30 day money back guarantee to prove confidence in our services and their value to your customers.

Currently you can run the Free Demo via LitExtension Store Migration App on Shopify App Store. After checking your demo migration results, if you are satisfied, you can proceed to the full migration. The set up will be completed within a few minutes.

Please have a look at our ultimate on how to migrate to Shopify with LitExtension Migration App  

Feel free to contact us via LitExtension's website even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify
BjoernDar
1 0 0

Stay with Flatsome and WooCommerce.. I just go the other way because Shopify don´t met European legal requirements and is much more unflexible.