is my domain verified for notifications?

areeb3
Visitor
1 0 0

areeb3_1-1707315721959.png

Is my email domain verified ? for DMARC .

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1574 166 232

Hi, @areeb3!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

It seems that you are currently in the process of setting up your sender email. The steps involved may vary slightly depending on how your domain is set up. However, we have a comprehensive guide available in our Help Center that covers most scenarios. You can find it here.

For instance, if you have purchased your domain through Shopify, a DMARC record would be automatically inserted into your DNS records if you didn't already have one in place. However, if you choose to opt-out or revert, you will need to add your own DMARC record. If you would like to verify your DMARC record, you can use the DMARC record checker.

We are also more than happy to continue assisting you through the available contact methods in our Help Center. If you see the chat assistant, you can ask to contact support, and it will guide you on the next steps to connect with a team member. Once you get in touch with support, we will be able to take a closer look at your specific situation.

Please let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions. I'm here to help!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog