Is Shopify similar to Amazon in terms of being a marketplace?

EllieBa
Tourist
8 0 2

I am new to this and want to know how this works. For my understanding Shopify is not a marketplace like Amazon. Then how does people find our store?

Replies 9 (9)

Teemy
Excursionist
31 1 0

Hi

How are you doing today?

There is a lot of ways people find your store , So to be able to understand you well do you mean how people see your store and purchase on it or how free lancers see our store 

Thanks

banned
EllieBa
Tourist
8 0 2

How people find my store and see and purchase?

Teemy
Excursionist
31 1 0

Try to do a pop-up in your store. This will attract the customers, whom you can then ask to sign up for your marketing emails. Use email marketing to get customers into your store. Send special offers or coupons that can only be redeemed in-store and Drive Traffic to Your Online Store

with that you will be able to

1. Optimize Your Site for Sales.
  2. Attract Customers with a Sales Campaign.
  3. Target Your Audience on Facebook.
  4. Use Instagram's Many Features.
  5. Lean into Email Marketing.
  6. SEO Optimize Your Site.
  7. Utilize Content Marketing.
  8. Engage with Influencers.
banned
EllieBa
Tourist
8 0 2

Another way of asking my question is if you search a blue t shirt and below are the list of stores like Amazon, Walmart, etc then you will also see my stores name?

like Amazon you get in and start shopping. But you don’t get in Shopify to buy something. 

EllieBa
Tourist
8 0 2

I think I got my answer. Thanks a lot. 

Teemy
Excursionist
31 1 0

I can also be of help too

I am Free lancer 

]https://bit.ly/3A3dAuW

Kindly check my profile just incase you might need my help

banned
EllieBa
Tourist
8 0 2

For sure. Thank you

Teemy
Excursionist
31 1 0

Send me your store url in other to recommend some things for you

banned

ektad
Tourist
27 0 3

Hello there!

Shopify is not an eCommerce marketplace. Instead, it is a user-friendly e-commerce platform that helps build an online store and sell online through one streamlined dashboard. As a Shopify merchant, it assists you in building a modern online store and selling online on various platforms such as social media sites, seller marketplaces like Walmart, and more.

On the contrary, Walmart is a marketplace where you can sell your products online to a vast consumer base with numerous seller benefits. So If you are willing to sell on a marketplace with over 120M monthly visitors, then Walmart can be your ultimate destination. Onboard now with CedCommerce Walmart Shopify integration, and start selling seamlessly on Walmart. 

Ecommerce