Solved

Is Shopify's customer service unavailable today?

CaptBret
Excursionist
34 0 14

I only have the e-mail option today.  I do not have the call back or chat option.  Is support down today?

Accepted Solutions (2)
Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @CaptBret!

I just wanted to let you know that our live support channels are back up and running, and you can access them through the Help Center. If you still run into an issue you can try clearing your cache and/or using an incognito window. If that doesn't work, let me know here and we can run through some more troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for your patience. Have a great day!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @JK2020.

I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble getting support. Did you reach out through the Help Center? Also, did you receive a ticket number when you sent the email? I'd be happy to look into this with you. 

Thank you for sharing!

Greta | Shopify 

View solution in original post

Replies 14 (14)

JK2020
Tourist
9 0 4

I see the same thing... I emailed twice this past week and never received a response.  CS is horrible lately. 

CaptBret
Excursionist
34 0 14

I've never had this problem before.  Bummer.  I wonder what's going on?

Thanks for the verification. 

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @CaptBret!

I can confirm that we're currently experiencing a technical issue and we are only able to provide email support at this time. I would be happy to reply to you here again once the issue is resolved! You can also keep an eye on our status page which has been updated. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Greta | Shopify 

CaptBret
Excursionist
34 0 14

HI Greta,

Thank you for the info.  No worries, I can wait on this issue.  I'd like to have someone look at the back end of the new theme I'm working on.  It's cool I have plenty of other things to work on until support is back online.

CaptBret
Excursionist
34 0 14

Great, I forgot about the status page.  I'll bookmark it now.  Thanks!

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @CaptBret!

I just wanted to let you know that our live support channels are back up and running, and you can access them through the Help Center. If you still run into an issue you can try clearing your cache and/or using an incognito window. If that doesn't work, let me know here and we can run through some more troubleshooting steps.

Thanks again for your patience. Have a great day!

Greta | Shopify 

CaptBret
Excursionist
34 0 14

Greta, Awesome!  Thanks so much for the update!  I have to say, my experience with Shopify Support has been a 12 on a scale of 1-10.  Thanks so much to you and the Team!

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Thanks so much for the kind words @CaptBret! I'm so glad to hear we've been able to help you on your entrepreurial journey so far. I'll leave you with a few of my favourite resources if you haven't come across them already:

• Shopify Learn — free business courses taught by entrepreneurs and business professionals.
  • Shopify Blog — blog posts with inspiring stories from entrepreneurs, tutorials on how to use Shopify, new features on the platform, and more.
  • Learn with Shopify YouTube — weekly videos with step-by-step coaching on generating business ideas, finding winning products to sell, marketing strategies, and advice on business operations.

Thanks again for working with me, and take care!

Greta | Shopify 

Chinense
Tourist
6 0 1

Support is gone again?  Can anyone provide a way to open a ticket or speak to someone?

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @Chinense,

I am not seeing any reports of our support channels being down and our status page is currently showing our support network as operational.

Can you tell me more about the issues you're having when trying to get in touch? You should be able to reach out to us directly via the Shopify Help Center. Once you've headed to this link and logged in, you can select a topic you want to reach out about and then support options will display, as below:

24-02-76556-94635

I hope this helps but please let me know if you're still unable to contact our team.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 

JK2020
Tourist
9 0 4

I emailed twice several days ago and never received a reply. 

Greta
Shopify Staff
1099 118 139

Hi there, @JK2020.

I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble getting support. Did you reach out through the Help Center? Also, did you receive a ticket number when you sent the email? I'd be happy to look into this with you. 

Thank you for sharing!

Greta | Shopify 

kMadisonMoore
Tourist
3 0 1

PLEASE help me. I cannot get support no matter what I do. I went to topics and selected one and then asked for help and it takes me back to my login window over and over again. Going in circles. Can you please email or call me. I cannot go forward until I get support. Your response will be greatly really appreciated. kmadisonmoore@icloud.com.   570-620-5606  Thanks so much

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @kMadisonMoore,

I am sorry to hear that you're having this issue. While I cannot authenticate you or access your store via the Community, please feel free to let me know your problem here and I'll see if I can help.

In terms of getting in touch, you can try not logging in to your store and proceeding through the Help Center that way. Please also ensure you are following these steps exactly:

1. Log in to your store or choose the "I don't have an account" option
  2. Select a topic (e.g. "Account")
  3. Select a subtopic (e.g. "Logging in")
  4. Scroll down the page until you see the Get support section, which should look like this:

02-00-3784-3993

I hope this helps but please let me know if you're having issues.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify