Is there a mobile POS device (for Belgium) where I can install the Shopify POS App on?

Ricky-Ricardo
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

It seems the Shopify POS GO is not available in Belgium and I can't resort to using a tablet and connect a separate card-reader, -printer and scanner, because these are to many different devices and there is insufficient room to handle all of these within my context (selling tickets for boat rides) even if you would attach them to some kind of belt.

Looking into alternatives it seems other POS device usually have their own OS where you can't download Shopify POS App. So even if it runs on Android 10 or higher: these can't be used.

Using Shopify is kind of the main requirement. Which mobile POS devices (card-reader, printer and/or scanner) are available in Belgium where I can install the Shopify POS App?

Maybe I should look for a POS device which can use an integration tool like Integromat to connect mShopify POS with?

Reply 1 (1)

Ricky-Ricardo
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Update: I've found some Smartphone mobile BAR-code scanners (Zebra TC21, Zebra TC26, Zebra TC57) which has Android OS (Android 11) but without the receipt printer. But first I'm trying the Sumni V2s Plus with GMS (Google Mobile Services, which should have the Play Store). It has more capabilities but a bit more risk for compatibility since it's running on Sumni OS (based on Android 11).