Is there Place/Resource to find Shopify Experts to hire?

Solved

Is there Place/Resource to find Shopify Experts to hire?

TravelingBags
Excursionist
30 0 14

Due to numerous reasons, I am in need of finding an "Expert" that can help me navigate installing and correctly setting up some sales channels such as Facebook and Instagram.   I have tried and just can't get it correct.
Is there a place or way to find people like this?   Are there people like this?

Accepted Solutions (2)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 973

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TravelingBags 

Yes there is! Please go to Shopify Expert site to find one 😄 https://experts.shopify.com/

banned

View solution in original post

henryjonas59
Visitor
1 1 0

Certainly, if you're looking to hire Shopify experts, dedicated platforms and resources are available. Websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and more host a pool of freelance Shopify experts with various skills and experience levels. Shopify's official Experts Marketplace is a reputable platform where you can connect with certified professionals for services like design, development, marketing, and more. Additionally, LinkedIn is a valuable resource for finding Shopify experts by using relevant keywords and filters in your search. Participating in Shopify-focused forums and online communities, such as the Shopify Community and specialized Facebook groups, can help you identify potential experts through discussions and recommendations. These resources provide a range of options to find skilled Shopify experts tailored to your project needs.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

MarinaPetrovic
Shopify Partner
559 124 183

Of course there is 🙂
https://experts.shopify.com/

M.Petrovic | Shopify Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36932 3642 11997

@TravelingBags 

oh sorry for that issue yes you can easy to do this Shopify Expert

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 973

Hi @TravelingBags 

Yes there is! Please go to Shopify Expert site to find one 😄 https://experts.shopify.com/

banned

henryjonas59
Visitor
1 1 0

Certainly, if you're looking to hire Shopify experts, dedicated platforms and resources are available. Websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and more host a pool of freelance Shopify experts with various skills and experience levels. Shopify's official Experts Marketplace is a reputable platform where you can connect with certified professionals for services like design, development, marketing, and more. Additionally, LinkedIn is a valuable resource for finding Shopify experts by using relevant keywords and filters in your search. Participating in Shopify-focused forums and online communities, such as the Shopify Community and specialized Facebook groups, can help you identify potential experts through discussions and recommendations. These resources provide a range of options to find skilled Shopify experts tailored to your project needs.