Is Vompalis a legitimate online store or a scam?

Waggs99
Visitor
1 0 1

My boyfriend is shopping online for a guitar pedal, and came across the Vompalis store on Shopify. We don't use Shopify, but we're pretty sure it's a scam because every single item is $99... amps, pedals, pajamas, candles, everything. I'm having a really hard time finding anything about it online and want to report it, but I can't figure out how to do that without signing up for an account which I don't want to do. Doe anyone have any suggestions? I don't want anyone to get scammed by this seller.

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2411 454 407

Hey @Waggs99.

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. 

Since we are unable to access any store or account specific information from the Community forums, I am unable to confirm whether the store in question is using the Shopify platform. With that being said, I encourage you to reach out to the business using their Contact Us link if it is available. Typically, the Contact Us page link is displayed towards the footer of the website. 

You can address your concerns and inquiries to the store owner as this would be the best way to gather additional information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog