Solved

issue with colour scheme change

akidat
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi i am unable to change the colour of few sections. Specially my policy pages "https://akidat.com/policies/refund-policy". Kindly help.

This is a challenge with a few of the pages and it's just very difficult to change colour schemes all at ones. I changed from one scheme to the other and now the previous scheme comes up each time the page is loading, right before the original colour turns up. Kindly suggest steps to make changes.

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1550 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @akidat. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around changing the colour scheme of your store! My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

If you're looking to make changes to the colour scheme of your theme's pages, then you'll want to follow along with the steps below:

• Login to your Shopify Admin
  • Go to 'Online Store' > 'Themes' from the left hand menu
  • Click on 'customize' for the theme you want to change the colour scheme for. This will open the Theme Editor.
  • Once the Theme Editor has been opening, on the left hand menu, click the 'gear' icon that appears. This will open up your 'Theme Settings', which is where your 'Colour settings are stored.
  • Once you've accessed your Colour settings, you can change your primary and second colours of your theme. After you do this, you will want to select 'Save' to make sure these changes stick. I've attached a screenshot of how this appears in your admin.

Once you've given these settings a change and saved them, it may take a few minutes for your browser's saved cache/cookies data to update so the changes are reflected. Try accessing your store as if you were a customer, and see if the changes appear! If you continue having trouble making these changes, reach out to our Support Team via our AI Assistant so they can access your store in real-time and assist you with these changes.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1550 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @akidat. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around changing the colour scheme of your store! My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

If you're looking to make changes to the colour scheme of your theme's pages, then you'll want to follow along with the steps below:

• Login to your Shopify Admin
  • Go to 'Online Store' > 'Themes' from the left hand menu
  • Click on 'customize' for the theme you want to change the colour scheme for. This will open the Theme Editor.
  • Once the Theme Editor has been opening, on the left hand menu, click the 'gear' icon that appears. This will open up your 'Theme Settings', which is where your 'Colour settings are stored.
  • Once you've accessed your Colour settings, you can change your primary and second colours of your theme. After you do this, you will want to select 'Save' to make sure these changes stick. I've attached a screenshot of how this appears in your admin.

Once you've given these settings a change and saved them, it may take a few minutes for your browser's saved cache/cookies data to update so the changes are reflected. Try accessing your store as if you were a customer, and see if the changes appear! If you continue having trouble making these changes, reach out to our Support Team via our AI Assistant so they can access your store in real-time and assist you with these changes.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

akidat
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you so much. The issue has been resolved. 

However, I have another concern, if you would be able to help resolve the same as well, please. The buy now button on the product page (the button next to product, below add to cart) is redirecting me to homepage instead of the checkout page. Could you please help me understand how to rsetore it's functionality?

Thank you