Why can't I log into my ecommerce account despite correct credentials?

morganmiller
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having issues logging in to my Shopify account. The email and password are correct. I have tried refreshing, trying it on different devices, and on other networks. It acts as if it's about to login and then says "failed."

Replies 3 (3)

ReturnPrime
Shopify Partner
438 63 102

Hello there,

I would suggest clearing your cache and trying to access the admin from your custom URL. This would look like yourstorename.myshopify.com/admin, Then enter the corresponding email address and password. 

Check out these docs for some more details;

If that's still not working, please reach out to support directly! Send an email to support@shopify.com, or look for some more contact details here.

Cheers, 

Marie-Claire

Return Prime.

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @morganmiller.

Thanks for reaching out in the Community forum. I appreciate you bringing your question here. I'm happy to help.

May I ask which browsers you've tried on? I noticed the screenshot you shared is Safari, have you also tried it on other browsers? It's important to keep in mind the Supported Browsers. If this continues, we'll need to access your account to take a closer look.

To speak with an advisor, visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you have logged in, type your request in 'Ask about a topic', scroll down to 'Get Support' and then click 'Continue'. 

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help in the meantime, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
712 67 108

Hey, @morganmiller.

Just checking in! Are you still experiencing issues with store log-in? I want to ensure you receive all the support you may need.

Best, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog