Which is the best free review app for Shopify, Kudobuzz or Yotpo?

fede3
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, I recently discovered that I have 2 review apps/widgets installed on my site (Kudobuzz vs. Yotpo). Kudobuzz widget is installed and I can see the reviews but their system is not as friendly as Yotpo however their customer service is actually available vs. Yotpo's chat that has no agent available. Anyhow, I need to choose a free version and delete the other one. Can anyone recommend which one is best? This is only for my online store that processes a few orders/month. Thanks 

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @fede3.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're trying to decide whether to continue using Kudobuzz or Yopto for the reviews on your store. Both of these are solid options and you can't go wrong with either one. However, Yopto does have an edge in users and ratings.

For me, the robust interface and expansive features (some from their paid plans) are more important in the long run but if you find more value in having live chat support - then Kudobuzz might be the better fit for you. Nevertheless, Yopto does offer customer support via email and you can reach out to them directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I'd love to know which one you decide to settle with. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog