Language switching doesn't work properly and it switchs again to default language

Modaludo
4 0 0

When I change the language of my site and click any button on the site, the site returns to the default language. For example, my primary market is Turkey and its default language is turkish. I am in Israel and it belongs to international market and however international market's default language is english and its url needs to be ended en int but it doesn't seem also and however it shows the language is still turkish. I think there is a rooting problem and nobody helps me about it.  

Tried solution but no resolved : Downloading a geolocation app ,creating sub-domains, turning off some apps those maybe damage the rooting process.

Please help me : )

Replies 4 (4)
Modaludo
4 0 0

modaludo.com. Thank you for your willing to help me ! 

Modaludo
4 0 0

Hi there,  it is modaludo.com

ToffyDrumz9
Shopify Partner
2 1 1

First, it seems like your website's language settings are not behaving as expected. When you change the language, it keeps reverting back to the default language, causing frustration.

To address this issue, let's start by checking your website's settings. Ensure that the language preferences are properly configured and that there are no conflicting settings causing the language to revert.

Next, consider the geolocation settings of your website. Since you're targeting different markets like Turkey and Israel, accurate geolocation recognition is crucial. Verify that your website accurately detects the location of your visitors and adjusts the language accordingly.

Additionally, if you've recently installed any apps or plugins, they could be interfering with your language settings. Try temporarily disabling or removing them to see if that resolves the issue.

Modaludo
4 0 0

Thank you for your help ! But actually i tried everything you mentioned. My store is modaludo.com . As you will see , the problem seems very strange and no solution I could find : (