Re: Last 3 Months Error 500 is coming in shopify admin and then my orders fall down badly.

Last 3 Months Error 500 is coming in shopify admin and then my orders fall down badly.

JEJURI1
Excursionist
40 0 15

Last 3 months sinec 27th february whenever i receive the Error 500 on my screen in shopify admin then further the orders start falling down and my store has idle gap of 12 hours and after 12 hours all my orders are bombarded back to back in my store . I have been complaining since last 3 months that whenver the admin 500 error comes in my store goes dead for 12 hours and teh shopify adviosrs are not completely understanding teh issue at all.

Replies 3 (3)

JEJURI1
Excursionist
40 0 15

This issue is still reflecting in my store and i have been following and highlight this since last 3 months and no action is being taken every time they say clear teh cache but the issue is bigger than that which is not addresses by technical team. I ahve shared more than 25 screenshots because once the errors appears then my orders fall down drastically for its next 12 hours which i ahve proof of every occasion still shopify denies . Here is the attachment and no resolution till date .Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 12.33.19.png

JEJURI1
Excursionist
40 0 15

Shopify has the samee 500 admin error coming up and constantly shopify adviors are advsing to clear the caches when its not a solution to this problem, every single time the 500 admin error comes up in every 15 days and then for next 12 hours there is no order in my panel and then after 12 hours all orders start bombarding .This issue has occured 27 times and till date no help provided.

JEJURI1
Excursionist
40 0 15

Dear ollie, i Have 27 screenshots that my store is suffering badly and once the 500 admin errror comes in then my orders are not reflecting for like 12 hours in my shopify admin and then the they are bombarded back to back . Next now the dashboard is showing wrong number of orders and wrong number of revenue i dont think thats because of cache, you guys very well know that the issue styill exists with many sellers but you guys are not resolving it since last 3 months , i ahve complained many times with screenshots. Your techncial team very well understands this issue which keeps occuring but now its hitting me financially by showing wrong numbers on dashboard i have screenshot with date and time with errors .Please accept your fault and rectify it it been long 3 months chasing you team.