Can I create a Shopify collection for products with only one item left?

highglossdolls
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! I am looking for a way to make a collection with the products that have only one last item left. The problem is that my products (clothing) come in different colours and sizes and the collection option so I cant use the "inventory is less then..." because it picks it for each variant. Thank you, Katja

Replies 2 (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15834 2369 3072

@highglossdolls ,

As I can see the issue, If you will add variant then its obvious to add inventory. If you have only one product then no need to add variants.

Can you explain your issue...

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
KatjaEhrhardt
Visitor
1 0 0
Hello!

I have a blouse in 20 colours and each colour in 5 sizes. For some variants I have stock, for others not. But if I want to make a collection of clothing that has only one last item (per blouse, not per colour), that doesnt work with the collection filter "inventory smaller than 2" because it shows the inventory per colour and per size.

Katja