Can I make a product image clickable in Shopify?

tsukinome2106
Tourist
8 0 2

hello there. i want your help. i want to make a product image clickable. i mean when the image is clicked you are redirected to the product page

Replies 3 (3)

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

hello sir, this depends which theme you are using . some theme have this function and some have not . please share you website link so we can take a look  and help you 
you can also reach us at 
info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com
tsukinome2106
Tourist
8 0 2
premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

sir I have checked your website . the theme you are using this feature is not possible .
if you really want this feature may be you should change your theme and move to prestige theme in this theme the feature you are saying is possible 
and we can help you with changing theme and redesigning you can always reach us at 
info@premadedropshippingstores.com

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com