Listing Products On Amazon Marketplace

paulflaherty1
Excursionist
18 0 7

Dear Support

Has anyone used the Amazon Integration Plus app within their Shopify Store up to list products on the Amazon Marketplace?

We have only started to list a few products to test the water, but are receiving the following error message in the feed?

Error Code 20005
We cannot associate an image with this SKU because the SKU was not created due to another error. Correct all other errors associated with it and resubmit your inventory file to resolve this error.

Does anyone know how to resolve this, and if there are any issues with Amazon pulling the image from the Shopify image servers?

Kind Regards

Paul

Replies 4 (4)

BAMM
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the exact same issue. Matched ASIN as well as UPC and it wont let me integrate my listing. Keep getting the same error message.

paulflaherty1
Excursionist
18 0 7

Dear BAMM

I decided to change the third party app as their support was very slow and took days to get a response. 

As I was working to help a local business time was the essence, so decided to try the Codisto app. It's more expensive, but their support is second to none and makes listing your products so much easier  on the Amazon platform.

Don't get me wrong you will still come across a few problematic listing issues, but this is down to Amazon and not the app itself.

Paul

BAMM
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks Paul for your response and insight.
Appreciate you taking the time.

Will try another app.
Thanks
Daniella

DenysYa
24 0 0

Hi Paul,

I recommend you to try M2E Cloud - Shopify to Amazon integration app which can cover your request and is totally free to use. And it has fast and responsive support.