Literally IMPOSSIBLE to contact Shopify support - infinite loop of redirecting to 'help center'

Solved
arieln
1 0 3

the experience of the support center of shopify is terrible and disaster - I'm trying to contact shopify staff for a REAL & URGENT problem not a FAQ and the site is throwing me to the help center with no way to get to contact form. 

Sorry shopify but this is just the worst experience ever, not even close to Enterprise (I'm a paying customer) as you call yourself, sorry.

I hope that this is not by design to cut expenses on help desk...

No way to submit a bug (I googled), no way to contact you. even the email address 'support@shopify.com rejects me - I have left with only one option - the blog.

here's a proof video - it happens when I'm logging in and when I'm not - please deliver this to QA and Dev team of shopify. thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
tim
Shopify Expert
2925 143 1041

This is an accepted solution.

Not advocating for them, but hope this will help:

to get to chat you need to actually search for something. at the bottom of the search results there will be a "get support" with continue button -- this is your way to chat.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Hellogg
1 0 0

Every. Single. Time.

I am usually so fed up and stressed by the time I actually get to the Support Chat or Send an Email section.

JJP
3 0 0

You aren't the only one, infinite loop, with no way to enter an issue or start a chat. Very frustrating, and I'm dead in the water.

GameCosmos
1 0 0

These guys make millions and refuse to support their stores lol

tim
Shopify Expert
2925 143 1041

This is an accepted solution.

Not advocating for them, but hope this will help:

to get to chat you need to actually search for something. at the bottom of the search results there will be a "get support" with continue button -- this is your way to chat.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!

View solution in original post

TyW
Community Manager
556 38 998

Thanks for your feedback all, this has been shared internally, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

@tim is correct, you need to perform a search first at which point you'll see the options to contact support in the event our supporting content shown, based on your search wasn't able to help. 

After logging in, or clicking continue without logging in, enter a search term and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to live chat or email towards the bottom of the page via the Continue option that appears below Contact Support. 

24-42-iygxy-5chlh

You can also reach our Support team @ShopifySupport on Twitter or through Messenger on Facebook here.  

TyW | Online Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

keeper-nyc
1 0 0

STILL impossible months later after this thread was created. You click on the get support button and you select what store in your login and just takes you back through the loop. Anyone figure out how to ACTUALLY reach them? Why they cannot even resolve this bug by now is beyond me....if it is even a bug and not a way to deeply upset their customers.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3081 401 628

@keeper-nyc 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our support. Could you tell me what you're searching for and provide a screenshot of what you see after you manually search your question/issue?

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog