Solved

Why is the login button greyed out on Edge browser?

MarkQ
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

One of the staff had problems logging in to our store so I removed him and sent a new invitation. He enters the password and clicks the captcha but then can't log in because the button is greyed out. I've asked him to try a private browser window to see if that works but does anyone have an idea as to why this is hapenning? He's using the latest version of Edge.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MarkQ!

Using a private browsing window is a great way to troubleshoot the issue you're encountering. I am uncertain as to why your staff is encountering the issue at this point, however, there's a possibility they are still encountering a local issue that is triggered by something in their device or surrounding circumstances, even though the private browsing window didn't fix it. To confirm or rule out that this is the case, please have them go through further troubleshooting with the steps below.

If none of the troubleshooting steps solve the concern, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

Hii, @MarkQ 
Kindly share your store URL so,
I can solve it perfectly.
Thank You.

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @MarkQ!

Using a private browsing window is a great way to troubleshoot the issue you're encountering. I am uncertain as to why your staff is encountering the issue at this point, however, there's a possibility they are still encountering a local issue that is triggered by something in their device or surrounding circumstances, even though the private browsing window didn't fix it. To confirm or rule out that this is the case, please have them go through further troubleshooting with the steps below.

If none of the troubleshooting steps solve the concern, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

MarkQ
Shopify Partner
15 2 1

Thanks Summer. I've suggested some of your recommendations so hopefully oe of them works.

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 222

@MarkQ My pleasure! I hope they do too. If not, rest assured our support team will be able to help them resolve it. 

Don't hesitate to post again if you have other questions!