Login Issue: "This store is unavailable"

ikonink
1 0 0

Hi there,
I can login to my account, but can't login to my store - for the last few days myself and all team members have been given the error message 'This store is unavailable' and instructions to either hit back on the browser or go to the admin dashboard. I tried clearing cookies, using a different browser, using a different device, and changing my email address to no avail. I can't seem to figure out where to directly contact someone from Shopify to lodge a ticket or even get on the phone.
Any help would be really appreciated!
Thanks

Reply 1 (1)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
200 25 53

Hi, @ikonink.

Thanks for detailing all the troubleshooting steps you've done so far on your end. If the issues still persist after all of those steps you've tried, it's best to reach out to our internal Support Team so that we can take a closer look at your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community Forums at this time, you can instead visit our Help Centre here. From there, type in your question or the topic you need help with, then you should see the 'Get Support' heading at the very bottom of the page. Click the 'Continue' button right underneath the heading to then start a support request.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog