Looking for Web Developer

rlcotejr
Tourist
15 0 2

Hello,

We're looking for someone to customize our website a bit. The top priority currently is creating a sizing chart page that is easily navigable. We tend to lean alot towards Nike's sizing chart, which can be seen here: 

https://www.nike.com/size-fit/mens-tops-alpha

We would like to incorporate a drop down menu on a page from our shopify store (apparelefx.com). If anyone is willing to help please let me know

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)
Emily
Shopify Staff
42 4 17

Hi @rlcotejr,

Thank you for reaching out!

Thank you for sharing that example with us. If you would like to hire someone to make customizations on your website I recommend hiring a Shopify Expert. Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. The Experts Marketplace connects you with Shopify experts who you can hire for complicated or difficult tasks related to building your business.

If you decide you want to make some customizations on your own, we also have some great apps that allow you to add a sizing chart to your website. I recommend: 

When working with apps, you usually receive a free trial where you can test out the features of the app and decide if you would like to keep it on your store; this will be stated in the app store on the specific app's details page. Since these apps are made by a third party, please contact the developer directly if you need assistance with it.

If you decide to install an app, you can create a page with the sizing chart inserted into it and then you can add that page as a menu item in your navigation and create a drop-down menu. 

Let me know if you have any further questions about this. 

All the best.

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog